Ok I admit it, I have a crush! I'm currently crushing on coral. Every summer it's a colour I tend to orbit, but this summer there's a lot of it about,and is very on trend, which makes for great shopping(but not so great for my poor purse)!
It's such a pretty colour and it can be easily dressed up or down. I love mixing it with different colours, for me coral and khaki and coral and turquoise look fantastic together.
Top off with some gold jewellery and you're good to go!
Coral is such an awesome color. It can be paired with other bold colors like turquoise.
ReplyDeleteCouldn't agree with you more Yummommy. I'm lovein turquoise and coral, and khaki and coral.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment!
Rachel :)
ugg boots sale
ReplyDeletekobe 9
ralph lauren outlet
prada handbags
coach factory outlet
chanel bags
air jordans
lebron james shoes 13
marc jacobs handbags
retro 11
hollister kids
oakley sunglasses
ugg outlet online
abercrombie and fitch
adidas superstars
louis vuitton outlet
ugg sale
louis vuitton
true religion jeans
canada goose outlet
louis vuitton handbags
ray ban sunglasses outlet
tod's shoes
canada goose
the north face jackets
ray bans
louis vuitton
tods outlet store
kobe 8
ugg boots
coach factory outlet
oakley outlet
louis vuitton bags
ugg outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
cheap toms
ralph lauren
ray-ban sunglasses
tory burch boots
2016229yuanyuan
ray ban glasses
ReplyDeletecheap nike shoes
ugg boots
uggs for kids
cheap jerseys
ugg boots sale
uggs outlet
salvatore ferragamo shoes
cheap ugg boots
canada goose coats
2016926yuanyuan
fitflops sale clearance
ReplyDeletechicago bulls jerseys
cheap uggs
ugg sale
adidas superstar
canada goose outlet store
oakley sunglasses
uggs uk
toms shoes outlet
pandora jewelry
chenlina20161114
fred perry polo shirts
ReplyDeletefred perry shirts
ghd straighteners sale
ghd hair
gucci
gucci bags
gucci bags
gucci handbags outlet
hermes bags
hollister clothing
zhi20170107
michael kors handbags
ReplyDeletemichael kors outlet clearance
coach outlet
pandora charms
cheap snapbacks
cartier watches for sale
michael kors outlet online
coach outlet online
hollister clothing
cheap oakley sunglasses
qqqqqing20170408
kobe shoes
ReplyDeleteoakley sunglasses
cheap ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet online
ralph lauren polo
louis vuitton outlet online
pandora jewelry
oakley sunglasses sale
coach outlet online
ralph lauren
qqqqqing20170526
air force 1
ReplyDeleteair yeezy
michael jordan shoes
pandora charms sale
air jordan shoes
nike zoom running shoe
michael kors purses
curry 3 shoes
hermes belt
pandora jewelry