My son was passed to me and love rushed through my body, a feeling like no other i had ever experienced.
Today, two years on that love is even stronger then i ever thought physically possible.
I'm so proud to be Neo's Mummy.
I feel so lucky every day to have him as my son.
And, even though we have officially hit terrible two's territory, I am proud of how head strong and courageous, like his daddy, he is.
Today, i have only cried once ;)
I was cooking his favourite meal (spaghetti, he loves to slurp it up) in the kitchen, he ran out to me and into my arms. I picked him and cuddled in to him and stayed that way, swaying back and fourth to the music on the radio.
The song just so happened to be one of my favourites.
Tears streamed down my face.
Music is an amazing thing, it can really hit you on such a personal level. This song may be a love song to many.
To me, this afternoon, the lyrics resonated deep within me. Whilst holding my son i wanted that moment to last forever....
(and now im crying again, someone pass me a tissue....)
Happy birthday Light of my Life. Thank you for being my son, Neo
Love you to infinity and beyond
xxxxx



Probably the sweetest post that I have ever read. Happy Birthday to your little man!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Laura
http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/
Aw, that baby photo is so cute (well, all his photos are cute!)! Happy Birthday Neo! Lovely post, hope you and your family have a great day! Xo
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday little man! You must be so proud, he's a handsome wee boy xo
ReplyDeleteIt's a Mummy thing ( I welled up just reading your post) my youngest boy is 2 in October *sniff sniff* time just flys by :( Happy Birthday Neo! :)
ReplyDeleteOh happy birthday to your sweet boy, and happy second mummy year to you! Lovely, lovely post, I hope you all have had a gorgeous day. It sounds like it!
ReplyDeletexxx
Happy Birthday indeed!!!
ReplyDeleteXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Ahhhh such a sweet post, nearly had me in tears! Happy irhda Neo xxx
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to your Neo! It seems like such a small world when I find someone like you who was experiencing the same thing I was at the same time. My little girl just turned 2 on Sunday :)
ReplyDelete~Erica
thepaintedtrailer.blogspot.com
Awww! What a sweet post. Happy 2nd birthday Neo! xx
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Neo!!!! Snow Patrol is amazing; I would have been bawling too :)
ReplyDeletexo
Kym
Oh this is so sweet, Happy Birhtday to your son
ReplyDeletewww.lookwhatigot.co.uk
Oh Rach, that was lovely to read - he is lucky to have you as his mummy too! That baby pic is just the sweetest. We all had a fab time yesterday - thanks again :)
ReplyDeleteBig hugs, Stel xx
Happy Birthday Neo! Hope you enjoyed your cake and ice cream :)
ReplyDeleteAhh! THis post brought tears to my eyes! Especially because I made the mistake of listening to the song while I read along. haha I'm such a baby I swear! So sweet though, Rachel. Again, congrats on your baby boy and motherhood in general. I'm sure you're amazing at it.
ReplyDeleteralph lauren outlet
ReplyDeleteralph lauren polo
polo shirts
nfl jerseys
mlb jerseys
snapbacks wholesale
rolex watches,rolex,watches for men,watches for women,omega watches,replica watches,rolex watches for sale,rolex replica,rolex watch,cartier watches,rolex submariner,fake rolex,rolex replica watches,replica rolex
tiffany and co
pandora outlet
thomas sabo outlet
herve leger dresses
longchamp handbags
links of london jewellery
swarovski crystal
air force 1 shoes
lacoste shirts
soccer jerseys wholesale
mcm backpack
air max shoes
kobe bryants shoes
roshe run men
1027minko
canada goose
ReplyDeleteray ban sunglasses
ugg boots for men
timberland boots
toms shoes
nike air force 1
uggs on sale
cheap oakleys
nike air max
louis vuitton outlet
gucci handbags
ugg boots
louis vuitton handbags
cheap uggs
coach factory outlet
ugg boots
michael kors outlet online
ugg boots on sale
michael kors handbags
true religion outlet
oakley sunglasses wholesale
chanel handbags
replica watches
coach outlet online
chanel bags
fitflops sale clearance
vans shoes
ugg boots
christian louboutin outlet
coach factory outlet
20151207yuanyuan
pandora jewelry
ReplyDeletelouis vuitton handbags
herve leger dresses
mulberry handbags
ralph lauren uk
reebok trainers
soccer jerseys
chaussure louboutin
coach handbags outlet
oakley sunglasses sale
michael kors outlet store
kobe shoes
hermes birkin
asics
ralph lauren outlet
cheap mlb jerseys
ray-ban sunglasses
ferragamo outlet
michael kors factory online
polo ralph lauren
lebron shoes
michael kors factory outlet
ferragamo shoes
tiffany jewelry
longchamp pas cher
oakley sunglasses
longchamp pliage
louis vuitton outlet
basketball shoes,basketball sneakers,lebron james shoes,sports shoes,kobe bryant shoes,kobe sneakers,nike basketball shoes,running shoes,mens sport shoes,nike shoes
swarovski outlet
tiffany jewelry
ralph lauren
true religion outlet
hollister uk
lacoste polo shirts
20160610zhenhong
ultra boost
ReplyDeletelacoste polo
harden shoes
lebron james shoes
true religion
curry shoes
michael kors factory outlet
new england patriots jersey