I kinda forgot all about Everybody Everywhere, but when i did remeber and saw that it was BOOTS i thought, hells yeh! I'm sure i can scrape something together for that, 'cos you know what, i Love boots.
I own a fair few pairs and they are on somewhat on rotation in my foot wear department.
I just find them so comfy and practical and funky and easy.
I struggled to find a favourite so i thought i'd share with you a selection of some i've worn over the past couple of months:
Grey Ankle Booties
Black Wedge
Black wedge again but with zipper
Tan Ankle Lace Up
what i call my cowgirl ankle tan
Mid calf studded (but very uncomfy )
Black comfy old trusty knee highs
And then my all time favourite: The tan knee high flat with tassels
These boots my friends were most definitely made for walking!
Ok so now i want to go boot shopping and add more. Its also made me want to remix some of those dresses and skirts up there! Ooo that was fun! Here's to many more booted days!











ADORE the tan knee highs and also the black wedge with the zip! i have trouble finding boots, i had a big(ish) calf and they make me feel self conscious. but i adore ankle boots so these black ones are a winner!
ReplyDeleteWow, you're certainly a boot lover. You've got some lovely pairs here though, I particularly like the tan ankle cowboy boots and the black studded calf ones. I have a few pairs of boots, but still seem to stick to wearing the same pair over and again, I think because it's my only flat pair. x
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the black wedges you're wearing with that gorgeous red dress, I really wanted to invest in some this year but my stupid skinny ankles mean they don't suit me :( Have got some beautiful brown heel boots from Office though for this winter, I think they might definitely be made for walking.. Hx
ReplyDeleteYep youve got the boot thing on lock lol. I think i have maybe 3 pairs.
ReplyDeleteBTW, Rach I believe you live in the most beautiful place in the world! Am I right?
So many great boots! It already looks like you have one of each kind, but one can never have too many boots!
ReplyDeleteThird one <3 I just can't resist that gorgeous print :)
ReplyDeleteI thought I had a lot of boots ;) I seriously love them, I really like your tan flat ones - they are fab!
ReplyDeleteSpeak soon with hopefully some exciting news!
Take care hun, Stel xx
You sure do have a lot of boots and I. LOVE. THEM. ALL!
ReplyDeletexo
Kym
bitty.and.bunny
I love all of these boots, such a staple for autumn/winter!
ReplyDeleteMaria xxx
I love boots and you've just reminded me most of my pairs are still at my mums, I must go collect them over the weekend xxx
ReplyDeletei love how you compiled looks of your boots, that last pair is the best!
ReplyDeleteChioma
C's Evolution of Style
So to sum up... you're fabulous! Pretty much every look is a 10, but I do love the last look. Feels like an Anthropologie spread!!! ~Sarah
ReplyDeletecute, cute outfits and i LOVE the tights!!! Found you via EBEW (http://2brokelagirls.blogspot.com)
ReplyDeleteI'm loving your "cowgirl" ankle boots. I've never worn ankle boots, fearing they'll make me look all chunky legged.. but maybe I should try a pair!! xx
ReplyDeleteWhee! All of your boots are amazing, apparently. (: Send 'em all to me?
ReplyDelete1579meiqing
ReplyDeletejordan 8 playoffs
coach factory outlet
mulberry handbags
pandora charms
ray ban outlet
cheap toms
abercrombie
hollister jeans
louis vuitton
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
ralph lauren outlet
ray ban glasses
michael kors outlet online
louis vuitton handbags
beats by dr dre
jordan 13
tory burch flats
chanel handbags
louis vuitton
ray ban glasses
ray ban sunglasses
cheap jerseys
coach outlet
louis vuitton
michael kors outlet online
hollister clothing store
louis vuitton handbags
christian louboutin outlet
louboutin pas cher
coach outlet
fitflops
kobe bryant shoes 2015
pandora charms
mont blanc legend
coach factory outlet
louis vuitton handbags
hollister
abercrombie
ralph lauren
nike roshe one
ReplyDeleteadidas ultra boost uncaged
ferragamo belts
adidas superstar
nike mercurial
yeezy boost
hogan outlet
chrome hearts online
kobe 9
authentic jordans