When
TravelSupermarket contacted me about the chance to produce my own
personal infographic, I jumped at the chance. Not only was the
infographic about shopping – which you all know I love – it
combined
shopping with travel! I was asked to choose my favourite of all of the
shopping destinations around the world, for me there was only one
choice, the Big Apple itself! Having been on a
trip to New York before I knew what shops I would head to first –
check out the infographic to see if you agree with my must-sees and if
this inspires you to visit the city that never sleeps yourself make sure
you visit TravelSupermarket for
cheap flights to New York.

I walked and walked 5th avenue, and look forward to get bacxk soon.
ReplyDeleteXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
ooooh so awesome! one day i will get there myself!
ReplyDeleteLove 5th Ave, great post x
ReplyDeleteHow fun is this! New York is one of my dream destinations xx
ReplyDeleteI would love to go to NY to shop (or even just to window shop)!
ReplyDeleteJanine xx
Bake, Glue and Trend!