If you would like to purchase something please comment with the name of the item and your paypal address and i shall send you an invoice
Postage is
UK £2.50
Everywhere else: £6.50
Mod 60's MODCLOTH Dress
Brand New!! Modcloth
Wonderful mod style dress, very 60's
Size M-L but quite slim fitting
£10.00
BRAND NEW Stripey Skirt
Brand new with tags showing its original price of £38.00
Next
Size 12
£10.00
Scotty Doggy Top
Very: Love Label
Size uk 12, US 10
£7.00
Black and White Dress
Limited Addition (Primark)
Size UK 14 (M)
£4.00
(this isnt shiny in real life, stoopid flash kept coming on)
Oasis Animal Dress
Oasis
Size UK 12 (US 10)
£8.00
Green Heart Dress
New look
Size: 14 uk (12 US, or Medium), elasticated waist so very stretchy and comfy
£5.00
Modcloth Floral
BRAND NEW: Modcloth
Size US L and UK M
£10.00
Caramel Floral
RIVER ISLAND, worn once
Size UK 4, US 12, Medium
£6.00
Navy Floral
MODCLOTH
Very pretty dress
Size M
£6.00
Butterflies
NEW LOOK:
Size UK 14, US 12, M
£5.00
Purple Flowers
Tokyo Dolls:
Size UK 12, US 10
£6.00
Modcloth Bodycon
MODCLOTH: BRAND NEW
Size M
£6.00
A Beautiful Mess/ Red Velvet Dress
RED VELVET
By the girls at A Beautiful Mess
Size M
£10.00
Orange Floral
TK Maxx
Size L but more like a M
£6.00
Oasis Floral Retro Skirt
Really lovely Limited edition
Size 12 uk US10
£5.00
Modcloth stripes and Florals
BRAND NEW: MODCLOTH
Size US L but fits like a Medium
£6.00
BLUE IRREGULAR CHOICE SHOE
These are brand new Irregular Choice shoes.
Size uk 7 (40)
They have been stored away and because of this the suede has faded slightey on the side and heel and toe. it does not detract from the shoe at all and is still completely fabulous with a sequin bow
£25.00
Comes with original boz and heel tip replacements
Orange Irregular Choice Shoe
These are brand new and perfect.
Cost price was £70!They have an amazing perspex heel.
Size uk 7 (40) i would say a small 7 as i normally wear a 6.
So grab yourself a bargain at £30.00
All with original box and packaging
Now go get your pennies ladies and help this girl clear some room!!





















Navy Floral please!!
ReplyDeleteimbeingerica@hotmail.co.uk
and that oasis skirt!
ReplyDeletesent you a paypal invoice.. Thanks so much! xxx
DeleteA Beautiful Mess Red Velvet dress please!
ReplyDeletepolkadot_pinky@hotmail.com
How bad do you want this? It looks like I came in just seconds after you with my comment. I really reallllllllly want it
DeleteRellikent
Amie
Beautiful mess. Rellikent@aol.com Does that come with 2? Only one is pictured...
ReplyDeleteGreen Heart Dress please!!! thepaintedtrailer@gmail.com So exciting!
ReplyDeleteModcloth floral please!
ReplyDeletetheowlandtheaccordion@gmail.com
It's beautiful! So exciting :-)
Sorry - my paypal address is victoriaah@live.com. Brain malfunction!
ReplyDeletesent you a paypal invoice.. Thanks so much! xxx
DeleteI can't see your invoice anywhere - I've had this problem before. Can you send me your paypal address, and then I'll send it across :-)
DeleteThanks x
hi lovely, no problem, my paypal is rachel@smsukdirect.co.uk
Deletelet me know when you've sent funds and i'll check my end too xx
I've sent the money through, thank you! x
DeleteHi Vicky ive emailed you as i need your postal address. could you email me it on rachel@gmail.com
DeleteThank you!!!xx
ooh love these items!
ReplyDeletekw, ladies in navy
Zara giveaway
Gap/Old Navy Giveaway
orange floral TK maxx please!! debannmax@hotmail.com
ReplyDeletexx
sent you a paypal invoice.. Thanks so much! xxx
DeleteIt's all part of my quest to wear more colour! Thanks:) xx
DeleteModcloth Bodycon, please!
ReplyDeletealishagreen06 [at] hotmail.com
sent you a paypal invoice.. Thanks so much! xxx
DeleteI apologize, I did not take the time to look at what was already taken, so here's my list, I will take what I can get!
ReplyDeleteMod 60's modcloth dress
Scotty Dog top
Modcloth floral
Oasis floral skirt
ashb_86@yahoo.com
Please do this again! I love your clothes!!
Hi! The mod 60's and the scotty dog top are available, would you like them?:)xx
DeleteAbsolutely!! :)
DeleteIf no one has picked them up yet I love the Caramel Floral and Black and White Primark dress xo
ReplyDeleteOops, can't get into my paypal, will use LF's instead: pandaren_928@hotmail.com
Deletesent you a paypal invoice.. Thanks so much! xxx
DeleteSigh, I love Irregular Choice shoes but sadly, my feet are too small. Could I have the Tokyo Dolls dress and the New Look butterflies if they're still available. Thank you! svaudolon at gmail. com.
ReplyDeleteLovely dresses; I've also just moved and cleared out, so I really don't want to buy new clothes now...but I'm really tempted!
ReplyDeleteHave the best day ever,
-Kati
Lovely clothes! You have such wonderful taste. I really need to go through my closet as well!
ReplyDeletexo Chelsea
If you bring the price of the Orange Irregular Choice shoes down, please let me know! :) My email is sophie@onetenzeroseven.com, thanks!
ReplyDeleteI’m impressed. You’re truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. I’m saving this for future use.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteWell the move has REALLY made me have a decent deal with, and my principle acknowledgment was, i have far an excessive number of garments. Like, absurd. I think we as a whole love a decent deal and a little thrifted number right? So observe these and check whether you favor snatching yourself something lovely!
Willie C. Medley
20160714meiqing
ReplyDeletekate spade handbags
nike air force 1
oakley sunglasses
louis vuitton bags
canada goose outlet
coach factory outlet
nike air max
fitflop shoes
kate spade outlet
cheap ferragamo shoes
ray bans
ray bans
canada goose jackets
ray bans
ugg outlet
coach purses
cheap jordans
longchamp bags
ferragamo shoes
ray ban sunglasses
oakley sunglasses
michael kors handbags
versace shoes
uggs
ugg boots
pandora charms
hermes belt
cheap nhl jerseys
rolex watches
louboutin outlet
kobe shoes
louis vuitton outlet
true religion jeans
prada sunglasses
fitflops sale clearance
adidas stan smith
bottega veneta handbags
louboutin shoes
ReplyDeletelongchamp outlet store
louis vuitton purse
red bottom shoes
ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet
nike outlet
reebok shoes
oakley sunglasses
coach handbags
hzx20170222
hogan outlet online
ReplyDeletetrue religion outlet
lacoste online shop
michael jordan shoes
tory burch shoes
louboutin shoes uk
michael kors outlet
prada glasses
nike zoom
yeezy shoes