Whilst i'm away on a family trip to wonderful (if not slightly wet & windy) Cornwall, i am handing the blog over to some amazing ladies/friends. To each i asked the same thing;
What is your go-to item this Autumn?
Today i present you my lovely blogging buddy
Donna of Polkadot-Pink.
When you think of a go-to item of clothing, do you think comfort or style? Is it possible for a go-to item to be both? Personally, I think yes. However, I'm a girl where comfort will always win so if my go-to item happens to be stylish as well as comfy, then surely it's a winner? Today, I'm sharing with you my latest go-to item, the denim t-shirt dress.
Dresses have always been and will always be my go-to item. I'm curvy and short, dresses and me were meant to be. I bought this Topshop dress a month ago, with my trip to Berlin in mind. Let me tell you, I'm so glad I did! For days exploring a capital city, it's the perfect dress. I mean, what doesn't match a denim dress? When hand luggage limits you to two pairs of shoes, one coat and little else, these kind of dresses are like gold dust.
I wore this dress over and over again. The first time I wore it, we went to explore a brewery which had closed almost twenty years ago. I chose to team it with chunky burgundy boots and heart print tights. Stomping through glass, wire and grime, my dignity remained intact thanks to the length of this dress. Exploring with my DianaF+ camera, I found I could easily manoeuvre for those low shots.
The eagle-eyed among you will spy my jacket. Yes, it's the Seasalt Seafolly Jacket you saw Rachel wearing just weeks ago. There's only so many times I can be soaked whilst wearing a pac-a-mac! This coat is perfect for any autumn shower. It would have been my go-to item had Rachel not snaffled it first, I can't recommend it enough.
For more Berlin tales, come say hello at Polkadot-Pink.com, I'd love to see you there.
// Dress :: Topshop // Tights :: Forever21 // Boots :: Topshop // Camera :: DianaF+ //
I wore this dress over and over again. The first time I wore it, we went to explore a brewery which had closed almost twenty years ago. I chose to team it with chunky burgundy boots and heart print tights. Stomping through glass, wire and grime, my dignity remained intact thanks to the length of this dress. Exploring with my DianaF+ camera, I found I could easily manoeuvre for those low shots.
The eagle-eyed among you will spy my jacket. Yes, it's the Seasalt Seafolly Jacket you saw Rachel wearing just weeks ago. There's only so many times I can be soaked whilst wearing a pac-a-mac! This coat is perfect for any autumn shower. It would have been my go-to item had Rachel not snaffled it first, I can't recommend it enough.
What's your go-to item? Are you a dress lover too?
For more Berlin tales, come say hello at Polkadot-Pink.com, I'd love to see you there.



My go to are cardigans! Love tje location of this photoshoot. By the way, I am hosting a giveaway in my blog,come check it out! :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks Sue, I'll be sure to pop by! xx
DeleteI love dresses :)) She's lovely. And Like the location for the shots!! x
ReplyDeleteThe Dainty Dolls House
Dresses have to be a girl's best friend. Thanks for your kind words xx
Deletecheap ray ban sunglasses
ReplyDeletegucci handbags
snapback hats
prada outlet
tory burch outlet
michael kors outlet
toms shoes
cheap oakley sunglasses
pandora jewelry
coach outlet online
michael kors outlet
tods outlet
ray ban
fitflop
michael kors outlet, http://www.michaelkorsoutletcanada.in.net
christian louboutin outlet
roshe run men
links of london uk
new balance shoes
nike air max uk
burberry outlet online
the north face outlet
green bay packers jerseys
chicago bears jerseys
babyliss
fred perry polo shirts
marc jacobs
hollister uk
monster beats
toms shoes
mac makeup
karen millen dresses
tory burch outlet
ralph lauren polo shirts
cheap nhl jerseys
michael kors uk
golden state warriors jerseys
air jordan 13
hollister clothing store
lebron james shoes
achang 0805
jordan retro
ReplyDeleteuggs outlet
michael kors
coach outlet store online
louis vuitton handbags
coach outlet
cheap jordan shoes
hollister clothing
longchamp bags
ed hardy clothing
chenlina20161114