Thursday, 12 December 2013

What's Your Christmas Party Outfit?

'Tis the month of Christmas parties, whether it's your works doo or with friends and family, and for most ladies its all about the perfect Christmas Party outfit. So this month i put to my darling sponsors;

What is your go-to Christmas Party look?


Meet Donna of Polka-Dot Pink


When it comes to Christmas party looks, I find wearing what makes you feel good is the key. For me, any go-to Christmas party outfit always revolves around a little black dress. Why? A black dress can let anyone's personality shine through. Dressing in a neutral block colour may not sound exciting but gives you free reign to let your personality shine with accessories. Personally, I love to mix a black dress with unique accessories. Last Christmas, I mixed my lbd with a vintage clutch bag, polka dot tights, a feathered hair band, red lipstick and bowed Carvela shoes. Did I mention my lbd cost £14.99? Every Christmas outfit I buy is affordable, why spend £££ on a party dress you'll wear once and may not fit next Christmas? I try to save funds to invest in key pieces. Even though it's years old now, I still love my lbd. Who knows, maybe I'll wear it this year? The lbd is every girl's best friend, wouldn't you agree?

Meet Erica of Being Erica



This polka dot dress is my go-to dress, no matter what the day. because of the monochrome pattern and flattering cut, it literally is perfect for any occasion. plus, it's comfy around the waist, and that really is important on a day where i'll be eating so much food! the red and green touches in the cardi and shoes bring the festive flavour to the ensemble, while the glitter headband brings the cheer! i really am a bonafide magpie; if something has glitter or sparkles, i am drawn to it. so for me on christmas, it's all about the gold, sparkly touches...i'm very excited for christmas day now!


Meet Paulette of Rorschach, Coffee and 1963


For the holidays, my go-to outfit for parties and events is a classic cocktail dress in a retro silhouette. I like luxe fabrics, embellishments, and accessories that evoke vintage glamour. I may sometimes feel overdressed, but I would much rather err on the side of being too done up than too casual. Besides, we girls don't get very many opportunities to go completely glam! I also take a little extra time with my hair and makeup, and usually apply false lashes. I top everything off with a nice wrap or princess coat, and a pair of high heels, like these leopard ones, for a little extra flair. 
 
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I have a new Christmas dress this year, which I'm rather excited about. It's a Bernie Dexter one in a sort of winter wonderland fabric, which I am saving to wear on Xmas Day. I like to dress up, although I also have a Christmas jumper from Matalan with a robot on it which I'm rather excited to wear as well.
    I love Erica's polka dot dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I love Erica! She has great style :)

    xo
    Amy
    http://artoftheheartblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you included all your sponsors in this, active engagement to help us get to now them Kudos on that

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a few dresses I'm excited to wear this Christmas, good job theres New Year too :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You’ve written nice post, I am gonna bookmark this page, thanks for info. I actually appreciate your own position and I will be sure to come back here.
    Signature:
    i like play games happy wheels online friv , girlsgogames , games2girls and play happy wheels games

    ReplyDelete
  6. العاب السيارات افضل قسم في الالعاب يوجد الملايين من هذه الالعاب متنوعة منها العاب السباق وهي التي يمكنك ان تتحدى بها منافسين تتسابق معهم وتعيشون المتعة هناك ايضا العاب الدراجات هي الاخرى موجودة بقسم العاب السيارات العاب هائلة جدا لا تضيع فرصتك في عدم اللعب فيها
    اليك موقع العاب سيارات 2017 http://jeuxjeux99.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. العاب فلاش 2017 جديدة ورائعة مقدمة مجانا من موقع العاب فلاش دادي العاب بنات ويحتوي الموقع علي اكثر من 3000 لعبة اونلاين مجانية من العاب طبيب والعاب حرب والعاب تنظيف البشرة والعاب مكياج وغيرها من الالعاب المسلية
    العاب بنات
    العاب طبخ
    العاب تلبيس
    العاب سيارات
    العاب بن تن
    العاب حرب
    العاب مكياج
    العاب باربي
    العاب دورا

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts! Thank you for commenting :)

© Rachel the Hat. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig