UGG Australia tall boots,/ Red shoes,/ Lulu Guinness accessory, / Michael Kors Aileen Brown Leather Riding Boot, / K&S Grey 61 61060 Women’s Ankle Boot, / Sam Edelman Burgundy Sandy Women's Ankle Boot,
Daniel Black Weapon Ankle Boot, / Daniel Chorzio Black Reptile Slip On Pump, Michael Kors Fulton Crossbody Leather Bag, / Michael Kors Leopard Elisa Pump Women’s Court Shoe,
Hey Guys
I just wanted to show you a few ideas of what you buy if you win the amazing Daniel footwear £100 giveaway! I seriously have this company bookmarked and there is normally a tab or two open with things in my virtual cart. their designer shoe range is unbelievably awesome. I have complete shoe (and bag!) envy and want SO MUCH!
There's still a few days left , so be sure to enter below
Daniel Black Weapon Ankle Boot, / Daniel Chorzio Black Reptile Slip On Pump, Michael Kors Fulton Crossbody Leather Bag, / Michael Kors Leopard Elisa Pump Women’s Court Shoe,
Hey Guys
I just wanted to show you a few ideas of what you buy if you win the amazing Daniel footwear £100 giveaway! I seriously have this company bookmarked and there is normally a tab or two open with things in my virtual cart. their designer shoe range is unbelievably awesome. I have complete shoe (and bag!) envy and want SO MUCH!
There's still a few days left , so be sure to enter below
For the full t's & c's be sure to go read here
GOOD LUCK!!!

I have my eye on some gorgeous Ash Jamie boots so they would be at the top of my list :-)
ReplyDeleteI love these http://www.danielfootwear.com/women-c2/designer-shoes-c51/womens-chorizio-black-reptile-slip-on-pump-p57704
ReplyDeleteI would put it towards these gorgeous heels http://www.danielfootwear.com/women-c2/designer-shoes-c51/leopard-elisa-pump-women-s-court-shoe-p58468
ReplyDeleteI'd but it towards these http://www.danielfootwear.com/women-c2/designer-shoes-c51/black-leather-mustio-court-shoes-p57836
ReplyDeletehttp://www.danielfootwear.com/women-c2/red-yoss-women-s-leather-wedge-ankle-boot-p62911
ReplyDeletehttp://www.danielfootwear.com/women-c2/womens-boots-c57/black-gatting-women-s-flat-biker-boot-p48492
ReplyDeleteI'd buy the Daniel Sefton Black Leather Flat Knee Boots
ReplyDeleteI would choose these boots, they are gorgeous K&S Grey 61 61060 Women’s Ankle Boot
ReplyDeleteI love the Boss by Hugo Boss Nude Patent Vayla Women's Court Shoe
ReplyDeletehttp://www.danielfootwear.com/women-c2/designer-shoes-c51/nude-patent-vayla-womens-court-shoe-p53408
The Daniel Windings Womens Ankle Boot xx
ReplyDeletehttp://www.danielfootwear.com/women-c2/grey-suede-apicius-61-61060-women-s-ankle-boot-p77269 love love love!
ReplyDeleteHi! I love your outfit, these boots are really cool! You have fabulous giveaways! If I won, I’d love to use the gift card towards a DKNY bag. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteI love these: http://www.danielfootwear.com/women-c2/designer-boots-c57/langon-women-s-heeled-ankle-boot-black-leather-p52238
ReplyDeletelove the daniel windings ankle boots!
ReplyDeleteThese are gorgeous! http://www.danielfootwear.com/women-c2/grey-suede-apicius-61-61060-women-s-ankle-boot-p77269
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway! I like these slip-ons: http://www.danielfootwear.com/women-c2/designer-shoes-c51/womens-chorizio-black-reptile-slip-on-pump-p57704
ReplyDeleteDebora Ferri
debby_f@hotmail.it
I would buy the Hunter Navy Original Short Women's Calf Wellington Boots.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.danielfootwear.com/women-c2/designer-shoes-c51/nude-patent-vayla-womens-court-shoe-p53408
ReplyDeleteLove these - http://www.danielfootwear.com/women-c2/designer-boots-c57/black-scarlett-womens-shearling-ankle-boot-p62633
ReplyDeleteLove the leopard stilettos
ReplyDeleteLots of love, xx
www.marysreturn.com
www.marysreturn.com
Some lovely snow boots for the winter http://www.danielfootwear.com/women-c2/black-nize-women-s-flat-snow-boot-p45328
ReplyDeleteI'd love a pair of the Daniel Black Leather Tuchi Women's Wedge Boot, I think they'd be great for the winter
ReplyDeleteI'd probably get a gift voucher for my sister for Christmas
ReplyDeleteI'd get some Uggs to keep the chillblains away through winter!
ReplyDeleteI think I would put it toward this lovely pair of black Uggs: http://www.danielfootwear.com/women-c2/black-sheepskin-classic-mini-womens-boots-p59895
ReplyDeletehttp://www.danielfootwear.com/women-c2/designer-boots-c57/black-leather-tuchi-womens-wedge-boot-p60918
ReplyDeleteThe Michael Kors Burgundy Patent Women’s Mid Heel Pump
ReplyDeleteI love the UGG® Australia Chestnut Elsa Women's Lace Up Cuff Calf Boot
ReplyDeleteFirst on my list would be Daniel Women's Black Hinder Ankle Boot
ReplyDeleteMaybe the Jack & Jones Grey JJ Monty High Men's Hi Top Trainer
ReplyDeletei would love some new ugg boots, so i would put it towards those :)
ReplyDeleteThese shoes are all great picks! I especially love the leo print heels! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteI love these:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.danielfootwear.com/women-c2/designer-boots-c57/montrouge-womens-brown-leather-ankle-boots-p52111
X x
A pair of boots - possibly these...http://www.danielfootwear.com/women-c2/daniel-black-nimal-womens-snow-boot-p24490
ReplyDeleteI'd put it towards these beauties! http://www.danielfootwear.com/women-c2/designer-shoes-c51/purple-incense-bow-12-women-s-court-shoe-p63304
ReplyDeletehttp://www.danielfootwear.com/kids-c5/designer-flats-c66/black-suede-kids-bailey-triplet-sheepskin-boots-p42587 for my daughter xx
ReplyDeleteDefinitely a pair of boots something along these lines http://www.danielfootwear.com/women-c2/daniel-black-nimal-womens-snow-boot-p24490
ReplyDeleteI'd put it towards the KURT GEIGER 45mm Savannah Ponyskin Ankle Boots, they're pricey but so so lovely!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.danielfootwear.com/men-c4/designer-trainers-c61/mens-black-adventure-cupsole-chukka-trainers-p63264
ReplyDeleteI'd put it towards these http://www.danielfootwear.com/new-arrivals-c1/women-c77/black-leather-reptile-aclara-ankle-boot-p76854
ReplyDeleteIt would take a great chunk out of these: www.danielfootwear.com/women-c2/designer-boots-c57/idil-black-leather-knee-length-flat-boot-p63542
ReplyDeleteI'd put it towards these gorgeous wedge pumps. http://www.danielfootwear.com/women-c2/designer-shoes-c51/black-vasia-pump-women-s-wedge-court-shoe-p63548
ReplyDeleteI am totally in love with this very cute little Ugg bag http://www.danielfootwear.com/bags-c6/messenger-c70/black-suede-bailey-bow-box-zip-womens-bag-p77061
ReplyDeleteFly London Black Yoss Women’s Leather Wedge Ankle Boot
ReplyDeletehttp://www.danielfootwear.com/women-c2/designer-boots-c57/sand-womens-bailey-button-boot-p59916
ReplyDeleteReady for the winter, UGG® Australia Authorised Retailer Cozy 2 Brown Suede Women's Shearling Slippers
ReplyDeletehttp://www.danielfootwear.com/women-c2/designer-boots-c57/fly-london-purple-leather-seti-flat-calf-boot-p69844 Love these for long autumnal walks
ReplyDeleteI'd choose some boots like these: http://www.danielfootwear.com/women-c2/black-independent-women-s-ankle-boot-p45749
ReplyDeleteTimberland Tan 8155A Women's Classic Unlined Boat Shoe
ReplyDeletehttp://www.danielfootwear.com/women-c2/designer-shoes-c51/red-patent-women-s-mid-heel-pump-p62763
ReplyDeleteSome new Ugg boots ready for the cold winter mornings
ReplyDeleteI'd get these for my Other Half http://www.danielfootwear.com/men-c4/designer-boots-c59/men-s-worthing-brown-suede-boot-p61751
ReplyDeleteI'd put them towards these for next summer >> http://www.danielfootwear.com/women-c2/designer-sandals-c58/beige-magellan-women-s-high-wedge-sandal-p59994
ReplyDeleteMaybe.
There are just too many that I like. I spotted at least 30 pairs on my "I want it now" list!
I might invest in some new Ugg Boots
ReplyDeleteI love these! http://www.danielfootwear.com/women-c2/designer-boots-c57/fly-london-purple-leather-seti-flat-calf-boot-p69844
ReplyDeleteI love these for autumn http://www.danielfootwear.com/women-c2/designer-boots-c57/black-flock-drama-12-women-s-ankle-boot-p63301
ReplyDeleteThese boots! http://www.danielfootwear.com/women-c2/daniel-black-nimal-womens-snow-boot-p24490
ReplyDeleteI use it for these boots http://www.danielfootwear.com/women-c2/designer-boots-c57/mini-bailey-button-women-s-boot-p38210
ReplyDeleteI'd buy these: http://www.danielfootwear.com/men-c4/designer-shoes-c60/fly-london-part-brown-leather-red-trim-men-s-shoe-p57660
ReplyDeleteFor the cold weather I would love a nice pair of boots. Loving the Daniel Taupe Strapping Women’s Buckle Biker Boot.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.danielfootwear.com/women-c2/designer-boots-c57/taupe-strapping-women-s-buckle-biker-boot-p43146
id let my man pick something nice forhimself
ReplyDeleteI would buy some UGG slippers
ReplyDeleteI'd go for
ReplyDeletehttp://www.danielfootwear.com/women-c2/designer-boots-c57/black-yust-women-s-wedge-knee-high-boot-p48230
http://www.danielfootwear.com/bags-c6/totes-c68/black-0529h-zy-womens-studded-tote-bag-p61453
ReplyDeletehttp://www.danielfootwear.com/women-c2/designer-heels-c283/blue-plunge-women-s-cut-out-sandal-p63581
ReplyDeletehttp://www.danielfootwear.com/women-c2/designer-shoes-c51/nude-patent-tassles-womens-flat-loafer-p77010 Love these
ReplyDeleteI would love some snow boots http://www.danielfootwear.com/women-c2/daniel-black-nimal-womens-snow-boot-p24490
ReplyDeletei'd probably buy some ugg short chocolate leather boots.
ReplyDeleteI'd get the Hunter Black Original Gloss Womens Wellington Boot
ReplyDeleteI'd love these Fly Black Yoss Wedge Ankle Boots: http://www.danielfootwear.com/women-c2/black-yoss-women-s-leather-wedge-ankle-boot-p62910
ReplyDeleteI don't know if the website is down or its just my computer but I couldn't get on to look - I did try. I would buy a pair of black boots or ankle boots for the winter though
ReplyDeleteI Love the Fly London Green Suede Yama Mid Wedge Lace Back Boots
ReplyDeletehttp://www.danielfootwear.com/women-c2/designer-boots-c57/black-sofy-women-s-flat-biker-boot-p48818
ReplyDelete