These Joules loafers are my new absolute favourite shoes. Not only are they fun and funky but they are like wearing slippers.. Pure bliss (and incidentally, on sale if you're in the market for awesome comfy zebra print shoes!;)
Outfits like this are perfect weekend wear for me with each component easily worn with other items in my wardrobe. Perfect for when you don't want to put to much thought in to your outfits, but still want to look ok.
So end of the first week of January! How are we all doing? Have you had a good week! All my plans of being super organised and having all my posts in order have already gone out the window..
I blame Netflix!
I've just gotten in to Mr Selfridge (i'm a bit slow on the tv front) and i'm addicted. Multi-tasking ends up being multi-failing.. but i can tell you all about series one and also about re run's of Life on Mars.
I don't watch a lot of TV but when i do i seem to binge watch.. terrible habbit, but one i am not prepared to quit;)
Shoes: c/o Joules
Sweater: old
Biker jacket & Stripe top: New Look
Scarf: Dorothy Perkins
Jeans: Topshop









I love love love the pattern mixing you have going on here! Especially love the flats :) I love mixing patterns too- the more colorful, the better haha. I've been so addicted to netflix too (watching Gilmore Girls right now- have you seen it?) xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pattern mix. Loving that scarf. Thanks for hosting.
ReplyDeleteMerci
This is a great outfit and everything together just works perfectly. You look great!
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely weekend!
Great PATTERN MIXING, RACHEL
ReplyDeleteI SO LINKING UP.
HAPPY WEEKEND
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Great distressed jeans!
ReplyDeleteOo those shoes are fab! They do look comfy too, which to be honest is becoming more of a priority these days. Thanks for hosting! P x (oh, and I love Mr Selfridge too, there's some great vintage fashion in it)
ReplyDeleteaww...I love the stripes with the red sweater...
ReplyDeleteI am a big fan of pattern mixing, especially when it is done right. This outfit is wonderful. It all goes so well together. Love it!
ReplyDeleteErika @ www.rejoicefortheday.com
Super cute mix of prints, patterns & textures!! Would be happy for you to drop by my blog sometime!
ReplyDeleteMuch love,
Rebecca
http://www.redtagchiclosangeles.com
I love all the pattern mixing! Really adds so much to your outfit! Have a super weekend!
ReplyDeleteStephanie
Positively Stephanie
lovely combo...love the ripped jeans...
ReplyDeleteLoving the outfit all around. BUUUUUT, that leopard print handbag is gorgeous!!!! x
ReplyDeleteYou are soooo Dita... I love your look. And I love all the pattern mixing - you nailed it!
ReplyDeleteHeather Wyancko
http://thriftstories.me
Love those flats! So cute! ~Cynthia
ReplyDeleteLove how you've mixed all the different prints! SO SO Cute!! Thanks for hosting the link up!
ReplyDeleteCheers!
Katie
iamkatgolden.com
This is absolutely stunning on you, Rachel. Just wanted you to know and to know I am seeing your posts and couldn't resist commenting. I'll be back on my blog in a few weeks, but man I have enjoyed the vaca!!!! ♥
ReplyDeleteEvery one knows about how to create blogs today. They are lacking behing foreign bloggers in the knowledge of getting traffic. The tips published in various blogs are not sufficient to get more than 5000 visitors daily. I hope I will also get traffic like these bloggers soon.
Deletequestions to ask your girlfriend websites to visit when bored how to tell someone you love them free movie streaming sites how to get on the deep web
Looky look I'm wearing practically the same tartan scarf as you, pretty lady!!! Oh Rachel, we have such great taste ;))
ReplyDeleteI LOVE seeing how you've styled yours and I ADORE the end result. All the tartan, leopard, zebra... so much gorgeousness in one outfit. Your outfits are easily some of the most accessible, relatable and inspirational on the blogosphere, my dear - you may not wearing Gucci everyday but THIS is what women want to see!!
Have a marvellous weekend, sweetie... hope you don't get blown over in the gales!
Catherine, Not Dressed As Lamb x
Meant to to say that whenever I pin your outfits they get repinned loads, pretty much every time. Proof (if proof were needed)!
DeleteSuch a pretty and classic look xx
ReplyDeleteI love the mix of animal prints in this outfit.
ReplyDeleteAlice
www.happinessatmidlife.com
Hope to see you for TBT Fashion link up.
Head to toe, this is an outfit I'd like to wear!!!!
ReplyDeleteJJ
www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com
I love all of the mixing of prints in this outfit! Just awesome and super creative. I especially like the leopard clutch you added.
ReplyDeletehttp://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com
Amazing print mix! Totally love this Rachel! You nailed it! x
ReplyDeleteI love the print mix ! You look fantastic :) x
ReplyDeleteWonderful mixing, Rachel! Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday, xo.
ReplyDeleteI love the mix of patterns here.
ReplyDeleteI love all the subtle pattern mixing going in on this outfit. Plaid and leopard print just work for whatever reason! It's great! You look very cute!
ReplyDeleteJamie | PetitePanoply.com
This is such a gorgeous combo! Print mixing at its best for sure. I included your fabulous look in our top 5 Sunday Funday picks!
ReplyDeleteOh, my goodness! Love the combinations.
ReplyDeletecheap ray ban sunglasses
ReplyDeletegucci handbags
snapback hats
prada outlet
tory burch outlet
michael kors outlet
toms shoes
cheap oakley sunglasses
pandora jewelry
coach outlet online
michael kors outlet
tods outlet
ray ban
fitflop
michael kors outlet, http://www.michaelkorsoutletcanada.in.net
christian louboutin outlet
roshe run men
links of london uk
new balance shoes
nike air max uk
burberry outlet online
the north face outlet
green bay packers jerseys
chicago bears jerseys
babyliss
fred perry polo shirts
marc jacobs
hollister uk
monster beats
toms shoes
mac makeup
karen millen dresses
tory burch outlet
ralph lauren polo shirts
cheap nhl jerseys
michael kors uk
golden state warriors jerseys
air jordan 13
hollister clothing store
lebron james shoes
achang 0805
- کرکره برقی - راهبند - آتلیه عروس - - نگارش پایان نامه - - - تعمیر لباسشویی - آتلیه کودک - ترجمه ارزان -
ReplyDeleteWow lovely outfit. you look super sexy in this outfit.i just love your scarf and shoess. wuhhh. it so sexy. keep posting such more post.
ReplyDeleteKamagra oral jelly drop shipper
Kamagra drop shipper
pharmacy dropshipper
Jean and bag are great :)
ReplyDelete