Easter half term means kids and also the husband has had a week off.
It has been a week of running around like a mad woman and decorating. So for most of the week i have looked like this:
(warning.. be prepared to be truly horrified)
Yup I am well and truly bringing sexy back.
Move over jumpsuit I am totally making the all in one condom look the next fashion statement. We will all be wearing them by next summer, mark my words ;)
So please feel free to save this image for comedy value, and use when you are having one of those truly terrible days. You can then look at this photo, laugh and be grateful that this isn't your life.
You are welcome.
Now come link up and show me some pretties, I am in desperate need of prettiness and not paint.. please no more paint!
Speaking of pretties, take a look at my last post of prettiness here

Oi. It looks like something for those "bad hair" & "nothing to wear" days ;-) I wonder what it would look like worn with open toe booties and a statement necklace =) Maybe a belt ...
ReplyDeleteAlex - Funky Jungle
Omg...you're killin' me! Lol, that's fabulous!! That would be stellar with a pair of strappy sandals and a clutch.
ReplyDeleteDebbie
www.fashionfairydust.com
Some days or tasks (like decorating) call for more practical outfits! At least you didn't ruin any pretty clothes by trying to wear a normal outfit, haha!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the link up!
Away From The Blue Blog
aww I hope your weekend is better!
ReplyDeleteelle
Southern Elle Style
You know what? You look adorable no matter what your wear and you're gorgeous inside and out!! May the weekend be restful and of course as beautiful ss you are!!
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely weekend!
ReplyDeleteRebecca
www.redtagchiclosangeles.com
Well you look great even in a plastic sac. Literally!
ReplyDeleteHave fun painting and enjoy the weekend gorgeous. I welcome you to my linkup. :-)
Ha! So funny. Have fun painting!
ReplyDeleteMary
www.marymurnane.com
Haha! Great look! Perfect for painting & decorating... :-) Hope you got accomplished what you set out to get done!
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous weekend!
What a perfect photo for April Fools---you could title it "the new white jumpsuit"!! But aren't you brilliant for covering up while redecorating! I just figure it's a way to get rid of old clothes since they get damaged!! jodie
ReplyDeletewww.jtouchofstyle.com
thanks for hosting!
Haha this is too funny! You may have started a new trend for sure!
ReplyDeleteRachel xo
http://garaytreasures.com
Great look.. so stylish ;)
ReplyDeleteKisses,
Sarah
EverydayStarlet
Love it. I thought perhaps either you got a job as a CSI or this was a new HazMat suit. Either way, you put a smile on my face. You mean business painting!
ReplyDeletejess xx
www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com
Haha you still look gorgeous! x
ReplyDeleteI adore your outfit LOL, hope you get to rest up soon
ReplyDeleteRachel you have absolutely made me LOL today - that picture is priceless!!!!!! Yet you still look more coordinated than I do on a daily basis - at least you're wearing a onesie and trainers that go together, I look like a bag lady at home trying to keep warm during the winter...!
ReplyDeleteThank you for hosting lovely lady, stay sane amongst the paint (don't breathe in too much)!
Catherine x
http://notdressedaslamb.com
Hahah what an outfit! Love it!
ReplyDeletehttps://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com
LOL you are way too cute, yes my kids are all up in my face too so I know how that feels.
ReplyDeletexo Sheree
http://poshclassymom.com
IG: @poshclassymom
You crack me up! At least you are having fun with it!
ReplyDeleteLOL I love this!! Not many women could pull that off the way you do, Rachel! Bravo ;)
ReplyDeleteSuzy x
www.suzyturner.com
I enjoyed over read your blog post. Your blog have nice information,I got good ideas from this amazing blog. I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again..
ReplyDeleteanimal jam | stick war 2 |stickman games | gold mine strike
Red Ball | | duck life | red ball 5
cheap jordans
ReplyDeletenike roshe uk
cheap jordans
michael kors outlet store
adidas gazelle
lacoste outlet
nike roshe run
kobe basketball shoes
yeezy boost 350 v2
kyrie 3 shoes