Oh I know, you don't generally think 'Wellies' when it comes to summer footwear now do you, but the reality of it is, Wellies are an actual must-have throughout the year.
Whether it be for dog walks, festivals or just splashing about in the summer rain, my Hunter boots are an absolute life necessity for me.
Of course mine are bright red, as they are the ultimate pop of cheery colour on a grey rainy day, i just add in my trusty Seasalt raincoat, a breton top and i am good to go. Dog walking in style ๐
These bright red beauties are via Cloggs Footwear who i have had multiple, multiple pairs of boots from.
Hunter wellies always wear so, so well for me, they last an absolute age and are a joy to splash in muddy puddles with.
For me its always about the dog walks, my dogs are always happier if they can get out and have their daily walkies and i'm happy to oblige as long as my feet are dry and i don't feel soggy and sodden by the time i get home. In fact when i wear my wellies, i always feel that bit more adventurous then when i'm in trainers, like walking through the stream or climbing up the plodding up the wet grasslands or just being happy to walk for longer, wearing the hounds out and leaving me in peace to work all afternoon. Everyone wins๐
And so do you!
Fancy winning a pair of Hunter Wellies of your own?
I KNOW RIGHT!
I've teamed up with the fabulous people at Cloggs Footwear to give one lucky reader a pair of Hunter wellies of their choice from Cloggs vast selection.
Click on the rafflecopter below to get entering ladies as these really are a life must have.
Outfit Details:
Wellies thanks to Cloggs Footwear: I'm wearing the Hunter Tall in Military red
Seafolly Raincoat
Skinny Jeans
Breton Top
Terms and Conditions
No purchase necessary. All entries must be received by 23.00 11/08/17
All entries will be verified.
The winning entry will be selected at random. The winners will be notified via email. If we receive no response from a winner within 7 days of notifying them we reserve the right to select another winner. The prize is a pair of Hunter Wellies from the provided website, of the winners choice.
The prize will be posted free of charge to the UK, Channel Islands or Isle of Man address of the winner’s choice. Sorry, the prize cannot be posted overseas. The name of the winner will be published via our social media channels and on the blog that the competition was entered on, once they have responded to us to claim the prize. No cash alternative.













What a great prize. I have always wanted a pair of Hunters and red is my favourite colour! I would pick these https://www.cloggs.co.uk/product/hunter-wellies-womens-original-tall-wellington-boots---military-red/98948063/ :)
ReplyDeleteOh I would love a pair of Hunters! I buy a new pair of wellies each year and they never last out the full year. Always splitting or something goes wrong. I would choose Red too. Super stylish even when dog walking xx
ReplyDeletewww.vanityandmestyle.com
What a lovely colourful outfit for dog walking! :) Great giveaway too, good luck to everyone from the UK entering! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for the link up!
Hope you are having a lovely week and you have a great weekend ahead of you!
Away From The Blue Blog
Wow, you sure know how to put an outfit together! Love the yellow and red - and perfect against the countryside backdrop. xx Jacqui (if I win there's another 'style steal' lol)
ReplyDeletewww.mummabstylish.com
Wellies are essential for Wales!! I"d love to win a pair - the violet gloss ones are gorgeous. Such a good giveaway, thanks Rachel xx
ReplyDeleteI love this look! Your rain jacket is too cute and I am obsessed with your red wellies!
ReplyDeletexx, Elise
www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com
Love those red wellies!!
ReplyDeleteThe funny thing is I only just bought a pair of Wellies when I was out thrifting. It rarely rains here, so we don't need them much. But we are planning a trip to Alaska next year, so I thought I'd plan ahead. And then you know what? I did get a chance to wear them here---we went to a concert, and it was raining, so I pulled them out!!
ReplyDeleteXOXO
Jodie
www.jtouchofstyle.com
I love this look and it is so something I would wear where I live. Great post! Peace!
ReplyDeleteCheryl
http://www.northwestmountainliving.com
Love the red and yellow combo๐
ReplyDeleteSuch a bright fun look for a rainy day! I have wanted a pair of Hunter rain boots for so long, but I cna never decide on a color so I have never taken the plunge!
ReplyDeleteShelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com
I adore the red hunters that you are wearing Rachel and these would be my first choice. Beautiful and fun!
ReplyDeleteI'd go for the original Chelsea boot style in navy - great for the garden
ReplyDeleteI love your red wellies, and they look so cute with the yellow raincoat! I end up wearing my rain boots a lot in the summer too.
ReplyDeleteRachael
www.threadsforthomasblog.com
They look great! Love the red wellies and of course your picture walking the little guy, so cute!
ReplyDeletejess xx
www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com
I would love the "Hunter Wellies Women's Original Tall Adjustable Wellington Boots - Navy/Peppercorn" - very stylish and functional
ReplyDeleteThese are my favorite:
ReplyDeletehttps://www.cloggs.co.uk/product/black-hunter-wellies-womens-original-tall-wellington-boots---black-gloss/80682201/
I'd choose these ones: https://www.cloggs.co.uk/product/grey-hunter-wellies-womens-original-tall-gloss-wellington-boots---graphite/7615/
ReplyDeleteI've always wanted a pair of Hunter Wellies. But I don't actually own much in terms of rain gear as our rainy season isn't all that long and during the drought which lasted for 7+ years even during the "rainy season" it hardly rained at all. But then, thankfully, it rained a lot this past rainy season, and I realized that I wasn't prepared... So I should really look into getting at least some gear for rainy weather...
ReplyDeleteI love this casual look and the photos!
Have a great weekend!
Andrea
Andrea’s Wellness Notes
I would love the Hunter Wellies Women's Original Short Wellington Boots - Pale Blue, please.
ReplyDeleteHunter Wellies Women's Original Back Adjustable Wellington Boots - Black -----totally classy and chic with the branding and quality of hunter boots! Rock up in those and people know you mean business!
ReplyDeleteI would love the Hunters in Red.
ReplyDeleteMarilyn
would pick the Hunter Wellies Women's Original Tall Wellington Boots - Yellow
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the colours in your pictures!
ReplyDeleteI have one pair of Hunters in green that I absolutely love, but I'd love a black or red pair! Yours are fabulous!
ReplyDeleteI would love the Hunter Wellies Men's Original Side Adjustable Wellington Boots in Dark Olive
ReplyDeleteLove these olive ones https://www.cloggs.co.uk/product/green-hunter-wellies-womens-balmoral-ii-adjustable-wellington-boots---dark-olive/aw17wft1065rpodov/ need something sturdy for walking the dog
ReplyDeleteSheila R
Great giveaway! I would love one of the glossy berry-colored boots... but alas, my wide calves can only fit into the back-adjustable Hunter boots. So I would have to go with the back-adjustable pair in black -- a classic!
ReplyDeleteHunter Wellies Women's Original Tall Wellington Boots - Military Red these are gorgeous!
ReplyDeletelove these https://www.cloggs.co.uk/product/hunter-wellies-womens-original-short-gloss-wellington-boots---graphite/80842201/
ReplyDeleteI love the Hunter Wellies Women's Balmoral II Adjustable Wellington Boots - Dark Olive
ReplyDeleteWhat a fab prize! I've been wearing my husband's old wellies for when I work at the wildlife hospital so a new pair would be a real treat! I love your bright red ones, they look fab with the yellow jacket.
ReplyDeleteEmma xxx
www.style-splash.com
Hunter Wellies Women's Original Tall Wellington Boots - Black
ReplyDeleteI would choose these https://www.cloggs.co.uk/product/blue-hunter-wellies-womens-original-tall-adjustable-wellington-boots---navypeppercorn/aw17wft1064rnpnfp/
ReplyDeleteHunter Wellies Women's Original Tall Wellington Boots - Violet Gloss
ReplyDeletehttps://www.cloggs.co.uk/product/grey-hunter-wellies-mens-original-side-adjustable-wellington-boots---dark-slate/aw17mft9007rmadsl/ I do not usually wear wellies as I have broad feet and worry about getting my feet stuck in the. I picked a men's pair of wellies so hopefully they will be wider.
ReplyDeletehttps://www.cloggs.co.uk/product/pink-hunter-wellies-womens-original-tall-wellington-boots---bright-pink-gloss/aw17wft1000rglrpk/
ReplyDeletei love the black quilted ones ! fab giveaway and may i just say you made those wellies look so glam fab :) x
ReplyDeletehttps://www.cloggs.co.uk/product/black-hunter-wellies-womens-original-tall-wellington-boots---black/4819/
ReplyDeleteI am a classic kind of girl!
...... changed my mind .... adjustable would be fab!
ReplyDeletehttps://www.cloggs.co.uk/product/black-hunter-wellies-womens-original-back-adjustable-wellington-boots---black/81054701/
The red ones are just fabulous!
ReplyDelete