This perfect plaid vintage skirt from Etsy shop Vintage and Gee Shop
These beautiful Poetic Licence shoes from Very
This blazer is just begging to me be mine.. I mean look at those awesome collars! And from a wonderful etsy vintage seller El Vintage
I'm always on the hunt for a perfume that smells just right. I fell in love a little bit when i sniffed this... and how pretty the bottles of Marc Jacobs always are.
I don't need any more coats... but if i were to get another, this would be my fav.. the sixties sweet note of this Oasis coat is just so adorable!
And this 60's vintage bag would go so perfectly with the coat... i would look swingingly sixties... amazing!Revolving Styles is another wonderful Etsy Vintage shop that i love perusing.
A birthday/ Christmas staple dress is always needed and this Oasis dress from Asos would see me through nicely.
A festive brooch and would still be beautiful after the festive season. The maker/ Owner of Sweet Williams is also super lovely and just launched her website and has a fab(hugely generous) giveaway going on right now.
I also love this tote from her site...infact i could buy a gazillion things from her.
And lastly i've just created my own little nook... a cosy chair for one and books... this sign would be perfect from Jolinne Etsy shop
Well.... i think i'm done!aha!
So Father Chrimbles, the economy sucks, its been a tough year but if you could make my christmas wishes come true i would be grateful forever and i promise to leave extra mince pies and goodies in exchange.... deal? Great ;)
Do you have much on your christmas list this year?
Rachel
x o x










Oh wow! You are very kind. Thank you so so much for mentioning me on your blog and for adding a couple of my items to your wish list. FAB!
ReplyDeletePs. I have now also fallen in love with those shoes! They are just gorgeous.
Emma xxx
That coat from Oasis is fab - maybe we can ask Santa for a 'coat-share' lol! I agree, those shoes are fab, hope you get all your wishes! x
ReplyDeleteHuge hints duly noted!
ReplyDeleteLove, your sister who wishes she could win the lottery!
LOL
x x
Cute items. I surely loved the sweet 60's coat! :)
ReplyDeleteAnyways, I'm a new follower! Maybe you could visit my blog, and follow too? I'd highly appreciate it! Thanks very much! <3
www.theapplesofmyeye-carina.blogspot.com
Rachel...thanks for stopping by my blog!! I am loving that plaid skirt! I love vintage feeling clothing as well, I just don't have enough of it in my closet!
ReplyDeleteAshley:)
www.flatstoflipflops.blogspot.com
marc jacobs daisy thats really nice.
ReplyDeletehope u get it ^^
wanna follow each other
www.empirewaists.blogspot.com
longchamp outlet
ReplyDeleteray ban uk
michael kors outlet
tiffany and co
ugg boots
air max 90
juicy couture outlet
air jordan shoes
hermes belt
adidas outlet
bottega veneta outlet
timberland boots
michael kors outlet online
michael kors outlet
nfl jerseys
discount oakley sunglasses
iphone 6 cases
ray ban sunglasses
lululemon outlet
louboutin shoes
ray ban sunglasses
evening dresses
michael kors outlet, http://www.michaelkors-outlets.us.com
hollister canada, http://www.hollistercanada.com
tory burch sandals
new york knicks jersey
tory burch outlet online
oakley sunglasses outlet
air jordan 4
cleveland cavaliers jersey
mulberry outlet
air force one shoes
tiffany jewelry
chanel outlet
arizona cardinals jerseys
ghd hair straighteners
louis vuitton handbags
oakley sunglasses
calvin klein underwear
cheap jordans
achang 0805
fitflops sale clearance
ReplyDeletechicago bulls jerseys
cheap uggs
ugg sale
adidas superstar
canada goose outlet store
oakley sunglasses
uggs uk
toms shoes outlet
pandora jewelry
chenlina20161114
nike roshe one
ReplyDeleteadidas ultra boost uncaged
ferragamo belts
adidas superstar
nike mercurial
yeezy boost
hogan outlet
chrome hearts online
kobe 9
authentic jordans