It's gone quite slowly here, which was nice. When your up at the crack of dawn each and every day, all days feel quite long!
We had a surprise visit from the in-laws this weekend, which was lovely. I am shattered now! Lots of food, dishes and mess to tidy up now... but i reckon it can all wait till monday!
Today i went for a chilled sunday outfit:
(sorry, photos are indoors with terrible lighting as it was raining cats and dogs outside again!! Welsh valleys are a very wet and windy place!)
| Dress: New Look Knitted Waitscoat: Dorothy Perkins Boots: Next |
I mentioned Friday that i would be doing a giveaway on Saturday.. well as usual i'm late, seriously i think i would be late for my own funeral.. i was late for my wedding, but i think thats the brides prerogative right?
Anyway.. here it is..
CRACKING CHRISTMAS COMPETITION!!!
Well not so much a competition, just a giveaway, but i was trying roll with some alliteration there with all the C's..
![]() |
| Have you been a good girl? Yes? Well gooood!! Please enter my lovely giveaway!! |
And the goodies i hear you ask?
Just your average stocking fillers!
A gold flower broach/clip
Fushia Pink Clutch
Flower rose smellies
Crochet cute head band
Pretty Socks
Lovely cream bow matching beret and gloves
Bib style sparkly necklace (perfect for NYE!)
And the obligatory choccies
In my house we always had a tangerine in the bottom of the stocking, it's also yours if you want it :-D
To join in:
Simply follow this blog and drop me comment below!(if you already follow just comment below that you'd like to join in the fun!!;)
If you want to mention and link to this on your blog that would be great and will get you and extra entry.
If you want to follow me on Twitter @RachelTurone By all means!! The more the merrier! And again that will be an extra entry.
Just let me know by commenting.
Ok? Good-o!!
I will draw it now on Wednesday 21st December.
Here's what we'll do
![]() |
| We'll write your name on these yellow little pieces of paper |
![]() |
| We'll pull out the lucky winner out of that bin by there |
![]() |
| There will be only one lucky lucky winner!! |
YIPPPEEE
Good luck everyone!!
Rachel
x o x





What a fantastic Giveaway!! I already follow your lovely blog!! @VictoriaJayne23 xx
ReplyDeleteI follow you on twitter @victoriaJayne23 x
ReplyDeleteI have comment on my blog with a link(at the top) @VictoriaJayne23 xx
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOoh,I love the look of all those goodies! Please enter me! xx
ReplyDeletehttp://myprettymummy.blogspot.com
Lovely pressies :) I think the beret and gloves are so cute!
ReplyDeleteI follow, and did a sidebar picture and link on my blog
http://youlittlebeautyblog.blogspot.com/
Claire
x
Yes, please! I'd love to enter and you know I'm already a follower.
ReplyDeleteThat's a fab dress, can't believe it's from New look. x
Me me me and me!!
ReplyDeleteAm I allowed to enter??!
I also follow you on twitter...twice!
x x
Enter me pleeeeease, I follow you on GFC as I'm sure you know!xx
ReplyDeleteOooh oooh oooh me please!
ReplyDeleteFabulous goodies xx And the pics at the end of your post are adorable :-)
Your little man is so adorable! I like your outfit. So adorable and Xmassy.
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing giveaway! Fingers crossed that I win! We now follow your cute blog! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteAnd we now follow you on Twitter! Yay!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you stopped by my blog, and pointed out this giveaway! =D I'm following you on GFC and Twitter!
ReplyDeleteYou are ADORABLE! Love your style!
Gorgeous bundle of stuff in your giveaway, thanks so much for hosting! Already following you...
ReplyDeleteCatherine x
http://notdressedaslamb.com/
Please enter me such fab prizes
ReplyDeleteI am already a follow but I don't use twitter xx
Follow your blog:)
ReplyDeleteAshley
www.flatstoflipflops.blogspot.com
Follow on twitter!
ReplyDeleteAshley:)
www.flatstoflipflops.blogspot.com
Hi Hun. May I entere to please. Just found your blog and think its fab, however you manage to look that great with a toddler is beyond me!
ReplyDeleteX x
Fab competition :) And the tangerine is a must!!!!! :D
ReplyDeleteI shall follow you now .. Pop along to my blog and say hi sometime :)
CC xXx
christian louboutin outlet
ReplyDeleteadidas nmd runner
louis vuitton
true religion jeans
mulberry bags
mulberry handbags
fitflops
louis vuitton handbags
juicy couture outlet
cartier watches
qqqqqing20170408