hellooo all, hope you're having nice weekends. Just a quick visit from me..
Dress & shoes: New look
Cardi: Next
Me wearing bird dresses is a fairly common occurrance, however, this is a particular fav.. this new bird dress from Newlook is so cheery, as you can see it was a grey,grey day and this bright number provided some much needed colour. I've been wearing a lot of dresses lately and loving it. As long as the length is right and the fit is comfy, i feel good to go! I have some re mix ideas for this dress too and hopefully should see me through all the seasons, which makes it a worthy investment if you ask me!
Also, more good news, @clothingattesco tweeted me a lovely tweet that informed me they had featured me as their "clothing at Tescos loves.." here it is if you'd like to go see... they such lovely things!
I mean what a month, little old me, who'd a thought it. My heads gunna need bigger hats at this rate ;o)
Well lovelies, you all have great weekends and i'll see you next week!



oh I just love everything about this outfit. Your hair looks amazing especially with that cute bow and that pink dress makes me so happy ;) Looks like you are brightening up some pretty gray weather over there.
ReplyDeleteLove your dress - I may need to be a wee copy-kitty & jump into new look soon! Xo
ReplyDeletesweet dress. beautyful outfit ;)
ReplyDeletehttp://excurlythoughts.blogspot.com
I love the bright color on you :) also congrats on the Love from LifeStyled! Thats awesome!
ReplyDeleteHey, look at you on the Tesco website, will you remember us when you're hob-nobbing with the celebs?
ReplyDeleteSeriously though, you look gorgeous, the print on that dress is gorgeous adn I love the hair decoration! x
Such a gorgeous dress :-) I have given you a Blog Award!xx
ReplyDeleteLovely dress, I like the print! :)
ReplyDelete-Sara
autumn, coffee and inspiration
That's such a nice look! :) I love the dress!
ReplyDeletexoxo ♥
Oh, and thanks for your sweet comment! :)
i love, love, love, that dress so much! it's so cute and SO super flattering on you. especially with the belted sweater - this is one of my favorite looks of yours. and you look so happy in the photos.
ReplyDeletecongrats on getting on lifestyled - that is AWESOME!
super cute dress! and congrats of the tesco feature!
ReplyDeletehttp://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.com/
xxx
This is an awesome outfit. I just bought a similar hair band!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Outfit! The dress is really awesome and i love your shoes! Great colours:)
ReplyDeleteHope you visit me on my blog
fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com
Oh my! You look so adorable! I love all the colours you put in this look!
ReplyDeleteGirls that glitter love the dark
xoxo
I work at New Look right now, and I love that dress! it looks so great on you! I especially like it with the bow headband.
ReplyDeletethanks so much for following my blog ♥
bedroomocean.blogspot.com
Awww, thanks so much for the sweet comment and visiting my blog :)
ReplyDeleteYou are tooo adorable! I love love love this dress and the fun bow headband!
xo
Lizzie
placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com
I love the color, so pretty. And your bangs too. Reminds me of Zooey Deschanel. The bow is just so adorable
ReplyDeleteray ban glasses
ReplyDeletecheap nike shoes
ugg boots
uggs for kids
cheap jerseys
ugg boots sale
uggs outlet
salvatore ferragamo shoes
cheap ugg boots
canada goose coats
2016926yuanyuan
michael kors handbags
ReplyDeletemichael kors outlet clearance
pandora outlet
ralph lauren polo
nhl jerseys wholesale
adidas shoes
nike shoes
michael kors uk
louis vuitton outlet stores
snapbacks wholesale
qqqqqing20170526
air jordan shoes
ReplyDeletepandora bracelet
michael kors handbags
nike air force
longchamp handbags
timberland outlet
nike zoom
longchamp bags
longchamp
asics shoes
air jordan shoes
ReplyDeletepandora bracelet
michael kors handbags
nike air force
longchamp handbags
timberland outlet
nike zoom
longchamp bags
longchamp
asics shoes