Wednesday, 20 March 2013

A Little Mouse with Clogs On...(giveaway continues)

Just wanted to do a quick reminder that there is only 3 days left to enter the
 Lotta From Stockholm Shoe Giveaway... 
Be sure to enter here!!
I thought i'd just share a few of my previous outfits all featuring Lotta from Stockholm Clogs:








I love to wear mine with trousers, skirts and dresses, autumn, winter spring and summer!
How would you wear yours?
I have to say they are by far my favourite shoes all year round
To enter click right HERE

Normal programming should resume with a Friday Post.. i have been working my little socks off lately!
See you all then!


Ps anyone else remember this from when they were a kid ..... 'I saw a mouse, where? There on the stair, a little mouse with clogs on!' Pahahahaha
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I think your blog is amazing Rachel, I officially entered for the stockholm shoe giveaway. Keeping my fingers crossed. Currently a proud follower on Blog Lovin!!!

    xo Hugs,
    Dinah @sunshine super glam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I am Your proud follower You are so cute. I absolutely adore colors and Your style. So unique. Have a nice day sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are cute!! I'm gonna have to enter the contest!

    Mackenzie
    www.heybirdfriend.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the ways you wear your clogs! I'm in love with your red pair. I just entered the giveaway too! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm stunned by how versatile they are! They look really cute on you.

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  6. This paragraph is truly a good one it helps new web viewers,
    who are wishing for blogging.

    my blog post :: best coffee maker

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts! Thank you for commenting :)

© Rachel the Hat. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig