For Genes for Jeans day the lovely people at Bonprix set some bloggers a challenge.
1 pair of jeans, 3 ways.
I decided to go for a boyfriend style jean as they are my all time favourite style. I love dressing them up and down and the versatility they provide.
So with my jeans in hand i started styling. I thought about every day life and the different scenario's i would be dressing for and settled on Sunday Casual, Office Smart, and Evening Out.
First up Sunday Casual style
Sweater: about 7 years old from primark!
Brown Biker jacket (from last year) & Tan Bag: New Look
Jeans: c/o Bonprix
Boots: co Duo
Rope, chain & Spike Necklace : Yosa
Secondly
Office Smart Style
I wanted to encompass a smart outfit as even though the boyfriend jean is quite a relaxed style, i just love the juxtaposition between smart and casual. Whenever the dress code says smart-casual this in my mind is the epitome of that exact phrase.The jeans work well when paired with a smart blouse and blazer. Perfect for office's that are smart/ casual or an appointment where you want to appear pulled together (even if underneath you're like me, a bumbling hot mess;)
Snakeskin Shoes & Bag: Primark
Jeans same as above
Blouse River Island
Purple Pleasures Necklace: Yosa
And Finally
Evening Out Style
For this 3rd and finally style i wanted to show an evening look, something like drinks with the girls or a meal out with the hubby. I added in a kimono and some super red shoes and a slick of red lipstick for a stylish yet comfy evening lookKimono & Black vest top: f&F (old)
Red Shoes: c/o Daniel Footwear
Clutch: Peacocks
Boyfriend Jeans: c/o Bonprix
So there we have it 1 pair of jeans 3 ways.
Which way is your favourite?
And do you own a pair of Boyfriend jeans, do you love them like i do?
Let me know in the comments below, i love to hear your thoughts!









Great looks Rachel! I love boyfriend jeans too. They are my favorite fit. Sooooooooo comfy!
ReplyDelete3 really different looks. No. 2 my favourite. Love these challenges x
ReplyDeleteYou look gorgeous here, I LOVE that third look!
ReplyDeleteMaria xxx
Great look ! Rachel ! My favourite is office smart style :) hugs Beata :) x
ReplyDeletei too love boyfriend jeans :)
ReplyDeletehttp://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/
Jeans with everything! You look fab in all these looks. Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday, xo.
ReplyDeleteLove all of these looks...especially the kimono jacket!
ReplyDeleteYou're a genius. Who would have thought jeans could be so versatile? xx
ReplyDeleteI love my boyfriend jeans and I love all three styles but evening out is maybe my fav.
ReplyDeleteLove my boyfriend jeans, and wear them entirely too much! All 3 of these looks are splendid. (I amy have to copy your kimono look!)
ReplyDeleteBoyfriend jeans are the best! Love all your looks.
ReplyDeletexo, Amy Ann
The Real Arnolds
What a fun post! I used to think boyfriend jeans were only super-duper casual, but now I know their versatility. And you really captured it here. The office look is my favorite!
ReplyDeleteLuci’s Morsels – fashion. food. frivolity.
They all look fab but I love them with the kimono most of all. What would we do without jeans??? Lynne x
ReplyDeleteThe first and last are my typical, but probably because I don't work in an office!
ReplyDeletexoxo, The Occasional Indulgence
I love how you styled your boyfriend jeans! The last one is my favorite. I love styling mine with a shirt and either a black leather jacket or black blazer!
ReplyDeleteI love all 3 of these looks Rachel! Your brown boots are gorgeous! Ax
ReplyDelete