Each Sunday i would like to bring you a selection of things that have caught my eye from around the internet in the past week..
It might be clothing, a blog post or just something really fabulous!
Here's this weeks notable points, let me know what you think, or if anything's caught your eye this week!
Enjoy!
01.
This blouse.. please and thank you.
02.
Catherine's Blogging tips are always superb. The latest of the helpful series of blogging tips are uber useful as always.
03.
Tartes beautiful set i picked up this week.. review to come, but i can say i highly recommend.
04.
Tie waist dresses seem all set to be big this a/w.. I like this one, which is a nice nod to the trend.
05.
Pea Coats.. I've decided I need one, preferably in Navy
06.
Especially to wear with my beloved Breton tops, Petit Bateau hello!!
07.
Joining in this months #MyStylePhotoChallenge on Instagram has been super fun. I like having a prompt to post something each day, plus getting to know other ladies participating, as well as putting my own bits and pieces out there, is a great way of getting to know fellow social media friends.







I have also been enjoying Catherine's blogging tips they are SO USEFUL! And that peacoat....so fab! BTW I love this idea of sharing a weekly roundup of things you love, it's like sitting down for a coffee!
ReplyDeleteAngela thank you!!!
DeleteRachel I'm so flattered you added a link to my blogging tips post - thank you sweetie!! Hope it helps everyone :)) I had a look at the Petit Bateau Breton tops and really shouldn't have... too many gorgeous ones!
ReplyDeletePlus YES to pea coats. Think I need to add one to my "want" list for the winter...!
Catherine x
Not Dressed As Lamb
michael kors uk outlet
ReplyDeletemichael kors uk
michael kors uk
cheap soccer jerseys
cheap football shirts
camisetas futbol baratas
nike air huarache
ralph lauren outlet
ugg boots uk
christian louboutin shoes
swarovski crystal
swarovski outlet
rolex uk
oakley outlet store
michael kors outlet online
cheap oakley sunglasses
discount oakley sunglasses
oakley sunglasses wholesale
true religion outlet
oakley canada
1027minko
oakley vault
ReplyDeletecheap rolex watches
oakley sunglasses wholesale
coach factory outlet
tiffany and co
hollister clothing
louis vuitton outlet stores
ugg boots outlet
michael kors outlet online
cheap uggs
abercrombie & fitch new york
concords 11
ralph lauren outlet
canada goose outlet
cheap toms
hollister jeans
michael kors outlet
micheael kors outlet
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton outlet stores
tory burch outlet online
kate spade handbags
abercrombie & fitch
ugg outlet
air force 1
oakkey sunglasses
air max 90
toms wedges
rolex watches
cheap toms
coach factory outlet online
ray ban sunglasses
hollister clothing store
christian louboutin outlet
coach factory outlet
louboutin
replica watches
polo outlet
abercrombie outlet
louis vuitton outlet stores
2016229yuanyuan