This blush pink jumper has seen a lot of wear on my back but not on the blog, its just one of those great 'on-trend' pieces that is easy throw on and easy to remix which makes it a constant go-to of mine lately. There was a time i would never ever have reached for a cropped style top (i blame my son for this, he left a disaster in the midriff area, but i shall forgive him as hes so darn cute and ya know, i made him an all;) BUT the wonderful thing i love about fashion is how you make it work for you! By adding a long top and i was super happy to wear this cropped number, the layering look adds interest and allows me to try the cropped trend id avoided for so long. Win win.
Have you ever tried a trend that was previously off limits in your eyes? Did it work well for you to try something out of your comfort zone?
Shop Pink Fluffy cropped Sweaters









I love the shoes and your purse!
ReplyDeleteLove the furry sweater.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.fuckhighclass.blogspot.com
I love the stripes peeking out under your sweater!
ReplyDeleteSo, SO cute!
ReplyDeleteThat clutch bag is fab, and I love the jumper. I would only wear crop tops over layers. I once tried to pair a crop top with a high waisted skirt and the tiny little gap freaked me out too much to leave the house (I hate my stomach!)
ReplyDeleteLoving the pink jumper and red bag together, they look great!
ReplyDeleteJo x
www.josjottings.co.uk
that soft pink is very pretty on you!
ReplyDeleteMarie @
In Our Happy Place
Did you get people wanting to hug you all day? Because that fuzzy sweater definitely makes me want to, haha. It's great, and looks SO cozy. :)
ReplyDeleteGood tip on a different way to wear cropped pieces, too.
Blush pink, red and black on a Welsh beauty... THAT'S what I'm talking about!! I guess trying the crop top thing last year (in the summer) was, for me, the thing I wouldn't have dared to consider before having a blog, but I did it! Yay us :)
ReplyDeleteCatherine, Not Dressed As Lamb
That sweater! Blush pink is one of the most gorgeous colors-and it always seems so classy! Adore this look!
ReplyDeleteXo, Kelsey
Great styling Rachel, GREAT! I love your style and your makeup and your posing and your photography. You are one sharp blogger, man! ♥
ReplyDeleteThat is such a pretty soft pink fuzzy sweater, I love how you styled it with the B+W striped tee underneath. Your Loafers & Purse are gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteYou have a beautiful blog!! I love your photos they are soooo pretty. :) Now following <3
ReplyDeleteWould love it if you checked out my blog too
http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/
You are looking amazing Rachel!
ReplyDelete✰Transatlantic Blonde✰
michael kors uk outlet
ReplyDeletemichael kors uk
michael kors uk
cheap soccer jerseys
cheap football shirts
camisetas futbol baratas
nike air huarache
ralph lauren outlet
ugg boots uk
christian louboutin shoes
swarovski crystal
swarovski outlet
rolex uk
oakley outlet store
michael kors outlet online
cheap oakley sunglasses
discount oakley sunglasses
oakley sunglasses wholesale
true religion outlet
oakley canada
1027minko