Sunday, 27 April 2014

Mint, Nude and Cupcake Jeans (Yep, cupcake is a colour)

 Today i am dressing for Spring regardless of the fact its grey and rainy and cold, thank god for dreamy pastel knitwear like this super old minty sweater. I have had this about 3 years and hardly ever wear it, shame on me! But today was it's day, keeping me warm against the chilly weather but remaining still lovely and colourful.
And these jeans are juuusstt dreamy, they are from the lovely people at Great Plains who recently allowed me to pick a piece from their spring collection, i went for these wonderful jeans in the colour cupcake! how cool is that? The colour cupcake is so yummy i could literally eat it, with faded edges, vibrant colour and lots of stretch these are my new favourite jeans and are packed to come with us on our little family holiday this week to Cornwall.. i can't wait!
Have you seen the gorgeous new collection at Great Plains, I'm crushing on the Tuscany Dress, can you imagine this dress in summer, sunglasses on, cocktail in hand... dreamy!






Cupcake Jeans: c/o Great Plains
Mint Sweater: F&F (very old)
Bow Trench: Next (very old)
Mint Bag: Modcloth (old)
Nude Shoes: c/o Lotus

So whats your thoughts on coloured jeans? Do you love or loathe? And what colours are you craving? I am after a parma violet/lilac pair next! I find they are perfect for British springs..cold yet still colourful!



Sidenote: My feet have been a little out of action lately after a blister turned naassty and went all infected on me from wearing-in some pretty new shoes (#fbloggerproblems...jeez!) i'm on antibiotics and it looks like they don't have to amputate(lol)
So here just put these nude heels on for photos, i have been a flipflop walking disaster for 4days! I have just discovered blister plasters too (tmi, teehee ) so they are helping to ease myself back in to full on actual shoes.
But fellow #fbloggers let this be a a lesson i have learned for us all;
 Do not go for a 4 mile walk in pretty new shoes. 


SHARE:

28 comments

  1. Beautiful colours! I love the jeans, they're so bright .. perfect for a dreary British Spring day!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are rocking colour at the moment. Every time I see one of your posts it makes me want to wear more colour. I actually have a pair of jeans in a similar colour that I hope I will get back into soon. I would also love a lilac pair. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love everything... especially that fabulous coat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those colours are lush together. Coloured jeans are not for me, I have short short legs. Looks like the weather was up with me, I bared my legs today! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachel this is too much - I can't take all this gorgeousness of colour!!!!! This is how I want to look all spring - the mint and the cupcake (love that) look perfect together, and yes you're rocking those statement necklaces like I am the crystal earrings ;))

    BTW the blister plasters ARE amazing - I always keep one in my wallet so I have them if I ever get a blister when I'm out. Saved my life a few times!!

    Have a fabulous week in Cornwall land hun, hope the sun shines for you!

    Catherine, Not Dressed As Lamb

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this outfit. You look beautiful. Something about these colors feels very nautical to me. Please come share at the Anything Goes weekly linky party if you have not already.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too much cuteness for me and your brows are perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK this outfit is all sorts of beautiful, colorful, girly and chic. I love the pairing of the cupcake pants (coral) with the aqua. The coat is stunning too and your heels are perfect! I totally pinned it. I do need similar pieces to re-create it though. LOL

    Thanks so much for your latest lovely comment on my blog too. I was wearing happy colors that day. I am glad you liked them. =)

    Have a Wonderful New Week, Hot Mamma!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love everything about this outfit. I have the Tuscany dress hanging on the front of my wardrobe, willing me to wear it but it needs better weather.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this outfit! The necklace against that sweater is great. Such good colors for spring!

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these colors together you look lovely!
    Amia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Plains have some lovely stuff at the moment, I was eyeing up a dress only the other day! These colours look so fresh and vibrant on you, really lovely. P x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your foot sounds painful! Love this outfit, the colours are gorgeous!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely colors. You look great. Have a great week!

    -Jenny
    http://www.babblingsofamommy.com/2014/04/how-to-layer-your-denim-jacket-for-new.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fabulous look. You pull these colors off effortlessly and make this outfit super chic. You look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful color combination! You look absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  17. شركة كريستاله كلين هى من افضل واقوى الشركات فى نظافه المجالس حيث تعتمد الشركة على افضل المعدات ومواد النظافه شركه تنظيف مجالس بالرياض الصفرات شركة كريستاله كلين متخصصه في أعمال التنظيف للفلل والمنازل والبيوت والشقق والمجالس والموكيت والكنب والاثاث والخزانات وايضا فى مجال الكشف والعزل ونقل الاثاث افضل شركة تنظيف بالمملكه العربيه السعوديه تخصصنا أيضا في جميع الخدمات المساعده وذلك تسهيلاً لتنفيذ كل ما يتطلبه العمل للوصول الى راحة العملاء المملكة العربيه السعوديه لتقديم خدمات التنظيف المتكامله بتفوق متميز لكن خبرة الإدارة والموظفين ومهندسي الجوده والعمال تفوق بكثير بداية التأسيس حيث لنا باع طويل في تقديم حلول تطويريه لخدمات ومعدات التنظيف عالمياً بسلوكيات أرقى تطوراً لدينا كادر وظيفي متمكن متمرس يساعدك دوماً في تحقيق أهدافك بالاستراتجيه المطلوبه للحصول على الخدمات
    شركه تنظيف مجالس بالرياض
    هل تريد شركة لرش مبيد تحتاج شركة لرش دفان اليكم الحل مع
    شركة رش دفان شرق الرياض
    تعانى من كثره الفئران فى بيتك او شركتك تريد التخلص من تلك الفئران مع شركة كريستاله كلين
    شركة مكافحة فئران بالرياض




    ReplyDelete
  18. There's nothing free of cost these days, but ensure that you Buy facebook reviews solitary from legitimate sources for productive recognition over the internet. buy facebook reviews

    ReplyDelete
  19. No longer longing to become popular today. Buy Facebook Followers as a way to increase fame and acceptance on the internet in a shorter time period. buy cheap facebook followers

    ReplyDelete
  20. Have you been enthusiastic about procuring Android App Store ratings and reviews? If that is so, you’re on exact web page. We can provide you genuine Android App Store reviews/ratings in bulk. paid app reviews

    ReplyDelete
  21. If you are seeking best and also basic method to advertise your business then this solution is flawlessly appropriate with your demand. usa facebook likes

    ReplyDelete
  22. وقتی فرد به یک بیماری رنج‌آور هموروئیدی مبتلا می‌شود، انتخاب درمان بواسیر 
    برای او مشکل خواهد شد. زیرا همیشه پزشک چند روش درمانی را همراه با معایب و مزایای آن بر سایر روش‌ها توضیح داده و توصیه می‌کند. در نهایت بیمار است که بین گزینه‌های
    ترجیحی پزشک حود انتخاب می‌کند. وقتی پای درمان‌های سنگین‌تری چون جراحی به میان می‌آید معمولاً فرد در انتخاب خود حساس‌تر می‌شود. از میان جراحی‌های هموروئیدی انواع لیزری
    آن از محبوبیت بیشتری در میان مردم برخوردار است. زیرا انسان‌ها تا جایی که بتوانند از تیغ برنده جراحی می‌گریزند. لیزر برای درمان
    تمامی انواع بواسیر مؤثر است.
    درمان خانگی شقاق
    درمان دارویی شقاق
    درمان شقاق طب سنتی
    علائم بیماری شقاق
     درمان شقاق

    ReplyDelete
  23. Entire life Replacement is something that you seldom find, when you Buy facebook reviews. Solitary a handful of good services offer this. buy facebook fanpage reviews

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts! Thank you for commenting :)

© Rachel the Hat. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig